Sunday 8 December 2013

My three year old daughter's art! (Her version of Jesus!)

Sunday, God’s favorite day.
Sundays are always special. Today was Sunday and my family and I got ready early in the morning to go to church and celebrate God’s day.
After church, we came back home and my three year old daughter started to draw while I was watching the TV with a glass of red wine. My wife was cooking and setting the table. I saw my little Lily drawing a great picture and then I asked her what she was drawing and… guess what she answered me? She said: ¨Jesus”.
I couldn't be more proud of her. Lily is all love and passion. She loves art, maybe as much as me. I think God gave her this talent so that, in the future, she might be able to show other people God’s love through her art. She will spread the word with her art just like her father.
Lily is not a normal child. She learned to write Jesus´s name before she learned to write her own name. She has never cried or made any noise during church ceremonies. She is amazing! She might be only three years old, but she inspires everyone who knows her.

I have more daughters, but Lily has something that the others don’t have yet. That is devotion. 
                                                   Jonh Bananas
I love this one!


 In this picture I saw Lily how to draw a smile!
  And that's out family going to church! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment