Sunday 15 December 2013

Brazilian Pastor Violated His Parishioners By Claiming to Have a Sacred Penis

Valdecir Sobrino Picanto, a 59 year old pastor from Brazil, 
confirms he found Jesus in a brothel a long time ago 
and was commissioned to distribute his sacred fluid.


"Often, Pastor Valdecir came to take us to the church to perform oral sex with him until the Holy Spirit came through ejaculation," a 23 year old girl said.

Pastor Valdecir Picanto said he had been asked to deliver his " divine seed " throughout the State Apore, the interior of Goiás, Brazil.

"He convinced us that God could only come into our lives through the mouth, said another woman. "That's why we did what we did."
The delegator for the region, Denise Pinheiro, said Valdecir was caught while rubbing his cock in the face of a local merchant — something which promised to bless one's prosperity in business.


When he was arrested by the authorities of the 

town, Picanto put up no resistance nor showed any sign of remorse for his actions.


Please comment and share your opinions!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow us if you like 

the content of this blog ;)

Resources : http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2013/03/brazilian-pastor-arrested-for.html
http://www.larepublica.pe/29-01-2013/pastor-brasileno-violaba-sus-feligreses-alegando-tener-pene-sagrado
http://www.christianpost.com/news/brazilian-pastor-promises-divine-liposuction-members-claim-to-instantly-lose-weight-107226/

3 comments:

  1. Why, hello there. I think I have actually read about this same pastor somewhere else... He seems like just another man trying to find his place in the House of God. At least his way is original. When he gets to heaven, God will remember how he found the Holy Spirit.

    What a great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly crap! Sounds really funny to be real, but I guess if it is in so many sources, it should be truth.
    Camila Amore, I hope what you are saying is sarcasm, thing that I don't understand due my mental condition (Asperger), if not, I recommend you to attend psychiatry.
    Thanks for this awesome post, made my laugh somehow, and well... It's interesting.
    Check my blog, And follow me if you want, I followed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, excuse me? I'm completely serious! This man is a great pastor and I respect what he's done! Have you ever heard of someone using oral sec as a way to interact with the Holy Spirit? Yeah, I didn't think so! How can you criticise such an original, unique idea? You are a rude, ignorant pig, Agnar, and I hope you are unaccepted by God for your disrespect to his people!

      And I am, in fact, attending psychiatry, thank you very much!

      Delete